36 interesting and strange facts about the world…
- Travel can help improve your problem-solving skills.
- One out of eight jobs in the U.S. depends on travel and tourism.
- Taking a vacation can lower your risk of heart disease.
- Studies show that money spent on travel makes you happier than money spent on material goods.
- Benefits of travel are almost immediate. After only a day or two, 89% of people experience significant drops in stress.
- Travel has been shown to help aid those suffering from depression. Continue reading “Did you know?”
Cosmopolitan islands are always in fashion and an easy choice when it comes to choosing your summer destination. However, that is true only if you love nightlife and you can’t live without the hustle and bustle of the city.
If you are a certified Scuba diver or a snorkeller, the Great Barrier Reef has some of the best ocean life in the world. If you have never done a Scuba dive before, the Great Barrier Reef offers some great places to learn to Scuba dive.
The Great Barrier Reef is world renowned for it’s amazing scuba diving locations. Bommies, coral reefs and an abundance of marine life stretch for the entire 2,300km length of the reef. Continue reading “Scuba Dive the Great Barrier Reef”
What do you think about those people’s faces? Do they have more similarities or differences? Are they beautiful?
Are there beauty standards around the world?
Can we say that there is objective beauty?
Did you find any strange greeting habits?
How do you greet people in your country?
Have you ever tried any strange foods from other countries?
Is there any food that you would never try?